If you’re in the Louisville area and you’re serious about being a professional wrestler, you need to come hang with Bob.
Brutal Bob Evans knows what it takes to be a full-time professional wrestler. He’s made no secret of his formula for success. In fact he shared it everywhere he can through his seminars. Bob shoots straight with wrestlers of all ages about what it takes to hit the road full-time, with practical advice on money management, marketing, booking yourself, and balancing work and family life. It’s a lot of common sense, but it’s things anyone with a dream needs to be reminded of – like cutting back on fast food, sharing hotel rooms, and selling that huge collection of Funko Pops.
Topics to be covered include:
– The two words that guarantee you more bookings ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.
– 5 ways to increase income and reduce expenses on the road
– Emotional connectivity to a crowd
– How, and more importantly WHEN, to negotiate with a promoter
– Common mistakes and how to avoid them
– What the big companies are looking for
– Social media training
– Merchandising yourself and your brand
Pro Wrestling Freedom will be hosting Hangs with Bob on Friday, March 9 from 3-6 PM at the ArenA, 1416 Spring Street in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Admission for the seminar is $30 per person. Bob will also be wrestling on the card that night for what has consistently been one of the most entertaining promotions in the region.
For more information and to sign up, visit PWF on Facebook.